Alex_iv Alex_iv vẫn chưa có mặt trong diễn đàn
Tem Sống

Ngày tham gia: 24-12-2008
Đến từ: Moscow, Russia
Bài Viết : 163
Cảm ơn: 63
Đã được cảm ơn 313 lần trong 135 Bài
Mặc định

Eh, because i received already few proposals about exchange i want to clear something about how it should happen in my point of view. if someone kind to translate it properly from english to vietnamese i will be grateful

1. Unfortunately i do not have that much time to search exact stamps with flowers or cats or planes, etc. So let i just post here something i have and everyone who is interested can look through and decide is there something interesting or not.

2. I do not collect stamps by topics anymore (i did it in childhood), i work with countries - mean collect all stamps issued by the countries i like. Please understand it. Thats why i arrange my stamps in such way.

3. please, if you find something interesting among my stamps, let me know what is it. So it's the beginning of possible exchange. After that please let me know where i can look for what you can propose or just let me know number by catalog you have if it's vietnamese stamps. The big list of what i need you can find in the beginning of this thread.

4. I think it's reasonable and fair to evalute the exchange value by catalog, for example Scott 2008 or Michel 2006 (i have those and it's possible to download them from intenet as scanned pages). For example my series costs 5$ in catalog, your around 5$ also so we exchange.

5. After we decide which series we exchange i will give you my postal address and you give me yours after that we just send letters and wait when we receive it. And after that everyone happy

Thanks for understanding,
Alexander
Trả Lời Kèm Trích Dẫn Bài Này
Thành viên sau đây nói lời CẢM ƠN bạn Alex_iv vì đã gửi Bài viết hữu ích này:
hat_de (26-02-2010)